Keyscan is a leading manufacturer of premium access control systems that electronically regulate doors and elevators. Industry-renowned for product quality and customer support, Keyscan systems are built on a foundation of versatility and flexibility. Keyscan’s team of professionals is dedicated to designing and building the best in access control systems that address today’s real-world security challenges. Whether your organization or business is a small regional enterprise or a multi-national corporation with locations around the globe, Keyscan has the right access control solution that allows you total control from one system.
The Keyscan access control system is ideal for the following applications: Apartment buildings, condominiums, office towers, banks, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, retail stores, private clubs, service centers & recreation.
Keyscan Aurora Software
The Keyscan Aurora software is the culmination of years of research and innovation directed towards expanding access control functionality. With an emphasis on innovation and sustainability, dormakaba’s Keyscan Aurora access control software is a high-performance software platform. With many features and integration options, it provides a single software solution for access control with no performance-limiting or system expansion governors. Keyscan Aurora is ideal for any access control applications regardless of size or complexity.
Advanced features include managing, auditing and controlling door and elevator floor access as well as robust integration support for wireless locks, video management systems, intrusion alarm systems, Active Directory, and SMART elevator systems. Aurora can also support a hybrid hardwired and E-Plex wireless lock system with full control and audit capability, using the same credentials throughout your facility.
Advanced features include
- VMS Integration with Milestone, Avigilon, OnSSI, i3 International, Salient Systems, Exacq, OpenEye and more
- E-Plex and other select wireless locks integration
- Active Directory integration
- Support for Keyscan and HID mobile access solutions
- SMART elevator system integration
- Aurora web client interface
- Centrally managed access control
- Upgrade to full SQL server
- Optional licensed and add-on modules for enhanced and added functionality
- Ten (10) assigned groups to a single credential holder
- Support for 45,000 credentials (up to 90,000)
- People-centric methodology
- Unlimited user-definable fields
- Optional licensed Software Development Kit (SDK)
- English, French, Spanish and Portuguese language support