CV-TACIP100 VOIP Telephone Entry System
Camden’s TAC IP integrated VOIP and browser based telephone entry and access control and system offers exceptional value, a full range of advanced system features and a rugged design able to offer years of trouble free service. TAC IP utilizes the latest Internet technology to reduce telephone line charges (with built-in VOIP communications) and makes installation, administration and maintenance easier than has ever been possible before (with browser-based software).
TAC IP includes the widest range of panels, accessories and devices to provide a complete security solution for commercial and multi-unit residential buildings, with up to 2,000 users, 32 access controlled doors and elevator control.
CV-TAC400 Telephone Entry System
Invision TACTM is an integrated Auto-Dial Control (ADC) Telephone Entry system that supplies maximum performance, durability and economy in any configuration. From stand-alone phone entry, to integrated phone entry and card access, to multi-panel system configurations with elevator control, Invision TACTM is the new market leader!
- NOW FEATURING A LARGE PRINT 4 LINE DISPLAY
- Built-in 500 name electronic directory
- Full audit capability for all entrances and other secured areas
- Master/slave configuration; up to 3 slave panels for visitor parking, garages, etc.
- Robust keypad with dedicated scroll and call buttons
- 15 digit dialling
- Local (via USB) or remote (via telephone modem) programming
- Supports after-hour automated attendants
- Supports PIN code access for emergency and other services
- Wiegand output (for integration with other access control systems)
- Optional HID/ AWID format card reader built into front face of lobby panel, and up to 3 slave panels
- Up to 12 CV-TAC4WC Wiegand controllers, for adding card readers or other Wiegand devices (one device per controller)
- 20 time zones, 8 access levels, holiday schedules, visitor use
- 4000 audit transactions
- RS485 polling;
- Supervised inputs throughout the system
- Up to 3,000 users
- Elevator controls for buildings up to 48 floors, 4 cabs per system